PHOTOGRAPHY

Lately I have been into photography alot, so I would like to share some of my captures here and since this is a blog about my country BHUTAN, I will make sure its mostly about it :) have fun going through the pics. My pictures are also available for view in http://instagram.com/dechen_dee/ have fun 
Thimphu Highway at Night

Picnic Spot in Thimphu

Overview of Thimphu Town at 11 pm

Wind Chimes

My Village at Punakha

Bhutanese Architecture

Ancient Wooden Stairs

Traditional Style Bridge

Paro Taktsang



Chorten

Capture on Thimphu-Phuentsholing Highway
Capture on Thimphu-Phuentsholing Highway

Overview of Thimphu From Kuenselphodrang

Prayer flags under the Dim light of Sun Set


Wind blowing the Prayer Flags


At a Cafe in Thimphu

Private Celebration at Home

Butter Lamp at Home Alter

Typical Bhutanese Home Alter

Sun Set

Prayers Craved on the Temple Walls

River Side View at Punakha

Traditional Trail Bridge in Punakha

Sparkle of Sun Rays in the Deep River

Sun Set at Dochula Pass

Line of Beautiful Chortens at Dochula

First Snowfall of 2013 at Thimphu

First Snowfall of 2013 at Thimphu

Overview of Thimphu Town From Buddha Point

Summer vs Winter

Shades of the Trees


My Nieces and Nephew

Ancient Mani at my Village

Vague Buddha

My Nieces and Nephew on a Day Out

Prayer Flags

Wooden Stairs 


Comments