INSPIRATION

I am a really lazy person, even to update my blog often, but one of a Bhutanese turned out to be an inspiration for me. So this article is dedicated to this particular fellow Bhutanese. Yesterday was going through the Kuensel (national news paper) and read about this individual who was a graduate and started off his own business (Namgay Wangchuk from Bumthang). To back up a little, Bhutan faces job scarcity problem. But like the elders say, the country has a lot of jobs; youth these days simply refuse to do it since they lack the sense of “dignity of labor”. Everyone wants a blue collar job, desk jobs, easy money…and it is actually sad to see this scenario.
So in the midst of all these, I read about a young graduate who starts up his own business. And he inspired me, even to resume writing my blog (lol). And the business wasn’t something fancy or huge; it was a simple laundry service. Loaning money from various agencies and collecting some from his family. As I read the article I understood that for now the road is bumpy for him, but I appreciate his optimism and hard work. He is very optimist about his success, and if he succeeds in this business, he intends to create employments for others too (which is another hats off to him).
I chose to write about him for mainly two reasons; firstly, like I mentioned earlier, he inspired me so I wanted to share this inspiration to all the people who reads or comes across my blog. And secondly, this is my small way of helping him out in his venture. I am hoping I can advertise him and his business in my own small ways. Even if one person knows about him, the words will keep spreading (hopefully)
Picture curtsy: Kuensel

Comments